Overall Objective of the HealthPros research projects on Healthcare Performance Measurement (Workpackage 1):
To measure healthcare system performance in five healthcare system strengthening performance areas in a reliable, valid, meaningful and actionable way based on available healthcare data to support the achievement of the Triple Aim.
The five healthcare system strengthening performance areas are:
1. Implementation of person-centred integrated service delivery models;
2. Patient and family engagement in healthcare;
3. Addressing inequality in access to quality healthcare for vulnerable populations;
4. Better outcomes through continuous quality improvement;
5. Reduction of ineffective health spending and waste in healthcare.
The following Research Projects are performed in this Work Package